Incoming Exchange - Dining
The University of Maine welcomes all incoming exchange students to our locations throughout campus. Incoming exchange students are strongly encouraged to live on-campus and to select a meal plan.
- Hilltop Dining - dining hall and market
- Wells Central - dining hall and market
- York Dining - dining hall and market
- Marketplace - retail market with a-la-carte dining
- Bear’s Den - café and pub
- Oakes Room - café
Meal Plan Options:
- Meal Plan Information - scroll down for prices
Meal Plans by Housing:
- York Hall – must have a full meal plan (select from Unlimited, Unlimited Flex, Unlimited Flex Plus, or Junior-Senior 120)
- Stodder Hall - must purchase a graduate meal plan
- DTAV/Patch Halls – can opt out of having a meal plan and cook in suite. Most exchange students in the past who lived in DTAV/Patch had a full meal plan.
Last Modified On August 7, 2013