Incoming Exchange - Academics
All international students must be registered as full-time students to remain in lawful immigration status. Undergraduate students must register for at least twelve (12) credits; graduate students must register for at least six (6) credits each fall and spring semester. Intensive English students must enroll in 5 courses each session.
UMaine students use MaineStreet as their student portal. Course registration is done within the Academic Department. Students will receive more information about course registration in their acceptance letter.
- Fall 2014 Schedule of classes (PDF)
- Class Search - interactive class schedule/timetable
- Course Descriptions - all courses in UMaine catalog (doesn’t indicate which semester courses are offered)
- Schedule of classes and enrollment information
- List of Colleges
- List of Majors and Minors
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Graduate Catalog
- Intensive English Institute
UMaine has its own languages of abbreviations. Here are a few helpful links as new students get acquainted with the University.