Curriculum - Conflict Management/Having Difficult Conversations
The purpose of the Conflict Management module is to help supervisors learn to identify the roots of conflict and to use productive conflict management tools to manage differences.
- As a result of participating in this workshop, supervisors will:
- Identify their own style of managing conflict.
- Understand the nature and roots of conflict.
- Examine the goals of conflict management.
- Identify specific steps for dealing with conflict.
- Recognize traits of “difficult people”.
- Practice using constructive tools to manage conflict.