Household-Related Pest Identification for Mainers:
- Photo Gallery (including a link to plant disease photos) and sites with additional insect and plant disease photos!
- Pest Habitat (Where was it found?) (Choose a location in or near the home or yard and find a list of possible candidates)
- Pest Description (Does it fly, jump, or walk, and did you find it indoors or outdoors?)
- Frequent Specimens (Information about the most frequent critters, pests and associated inquiries that routinely come in to our University of Maine Cooperative Extension’s Insect Diagnostic Laboratory each year)
- Insect & Plant Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (University of Maine Cooperative Extension) (how to send a plant sample)
- Plant Disease Resources (links to other useful plant disease web sites)
- Further Help / Additional Resources (links to other useful pest web sites)