The University of Maine Cooperative Extension and its Master Gardener Volunteers are offering a “Grow it Right!” plant sale to raise funds for its Master Gardener Volunteers program.
Blueberry Plants: pack of 3 young plants, two varieties per pack (Blueray, Patriot, Northland or Jersey) $35.95 per pack.
Asparagus Crowns: 10 crowns (Jersey Supreme) $15.00 per pack.
Strawberry Plants: pack of 25 young dormant plants (Brunswick, Sparkle, or Wendy) $15.00 per pack.
Plants will be available for pickup at the locations listed below on Saturday, May 17, 2014.
- Cumberland County at the Barron Center in Portland
- Hancock County in Ellsworth
- Highmoor Farm in Monmouth
- Knox-Lincoln Counties in Waldoboro
- Oxford County in South Paris
- Penobscot County in Bangor
- Piscataquis County in Dover-Foxcroft
- Somerset County in Skowhegan
- Washington County in Machias
- York County in Springvale
Order online at: http://umaine.edu/gardening/master-gardeners/benefit/.
To request special accommodations or for more information contact Richard Brzozowski, 207.781.6099, toll-free in Maine at 800.287.1471 or email email@example.com; or Marjorie Peronto, 207.667.8212 or toll-free in Maine at 800.287.1479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.