How You Can Help
Ways you can help feed Maine’s hungry
- Grow extra food in your garden. Learn more.
- Grow food in a community garden to donate. Learn more.
- Harvest extra crops (glean) from farmer’s fields. Learn more.
- Collect and distribute food donations from my local farmer’s market. Learn more.
- Educate myself and others about food insecurity in Maine. Learn more.
- Farmers: support gleaning activities either in the field or at a farmer’s market. Learn more.
- Employers, Civic Organizations & Schools: engage your employees/members/students in any of these activities. Learn more.
Get involved today