Educational Programs - Hancock County 4-H
- 2014 4-H Jamboree
- Hancock County 4-H Fundraising Signs
- 4-H Newsletters
- 2014 4-H School Enrollment Form
- 4-H Photo Contest
- Regional and Hancock County Public Speaking
We were lucky with the good weather. There were over twenty-five activities planned for this year and it sure appeared that everyone was having fun. The committee tried hard to have something that might interest everyone. The Any Time Science Table and Art proved to be helpful as a way for something to do if you had any down time. Planning for next’s Jamboree will begin in July. If you have any suggestions, please, give the office a call. There are some great ideas out there and your help will be appreciated.
Special thanks to Mark Lipski and Terry Swazey for so many great photos.
Calendar of Events:
- July 4 – Independence Day – Extension Office Closed
- July 8 – 5:30 pm – Jamboree Committee Meeting at the Extension Office
- July 8 – 7:00 pm – Leaders’ & Volunteers’ Meeting at the Extension Office
- July 25 – Deadline to submit photos for the 4-H Photo Contest
- August 20 – Steer Tickets are due in the Extension Office
- August 28 – September 1 – Blue Hill Fair—Blue Hill Fairgrounds