Panhellenic Council - How To Join A Sorority
The University of Maine Sorority Formal Recruitment will be held September 2-7, 2014!
Sign up for Sorority Formal Recruitment here:
Sorority Formal Recruitment happens every fall at the University of Maine, typically in September. Continuous Open Bidding (COB) may be ongoing throughout the academic year amongst chapters who have space to recruit more members. Kappa Delta Phi National Affiliated Sorority only recruits through COB and does not participate in formal recruitment.
For any questions related to joining a sorority at UMaine please call our office or email us at UMainePanhellenic@gmail.com.
Fall 2014 Sorority Formal Recruitment Schedule (Interested women must attend all of the following events*):
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014: Orientation Meeting 7PM DPC Room 100
- Wednesday, September 3, 2014: Recruitment Events 5:30-8:30PM
- Thursday, September 4, 2014: Recruitment Events 5:30-8:30PM
- Friday, September 5, 2014: Recruitment Events 5:30-10PM
- Saturday, September 6, 2014: Recruitment Events 10AM-3PM
- Sunday, September 7, 2014: Bid Day! 11AM-2PM
*If you believe you may have a scheduling conflict please email UMainePanhellenic@gmail.com as soon as possible so we can work with you!
There is a $10 administrative fee that must be paid in full by September 2, 2014 in order to participate in formal recruitment activities. Cash and checks made payable to the University of Maine may be sent to the below address or paid in person to a member of the recruitment team.
ATTN: Panhellenic Recruitment
Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs
5748 Memorial Union
Orono, ME 04469