UMaine's Flickr Group
To add a photo for consideration by the UMaine Flickr Group:
- You must have a Flickr account–you can register for an account here if you don’t have one already. (It’s free!)
- Click here to join the UMaine Flickr Group.
- Upload your UMaine photo to Flickr and navigate to that photo.
- Depending on which version of Flickr you’re using, add your photo to the group by doing the following:
- Click on the Send to Group button above the photo and choose “Photos from the University of Maine” from the drop-down list OR
- Click on the Actions button above the photo, select Add to a Group, then choose “Photos from the University of Maine.”
- Your photo will be held in the moderation queue. Approval could take several days depending on the size of the queue.
- There is a limit of 1 photo per person per week.