Senate Committees - Committee on Committees
This committee is charged with nominating faculty members to fill vacancies on committees of the Administration, as well as other committees. Check here for opportunities to volunteer for current vacancies, then contact a committee member to volunteer.
Click here to see a description of some of the committees of the Administration.
Committees with Open Slots:
- 4th Year Evaluation Committee for the Director of Cooperative Extension. Still need: 5 faculty from Cooperative Extension, 3 from outside.
- 4th Year Review of Associate Provost Stuart Marrs. Need at least one faculty member from each college.
- Campus Planning Committee. Still need 2 faculty having professional expertise in one of the following areas: historic preservation, art and architectural history, historical geography, horticulture, landscape architecture, ecological sciences, civil engineering, and environmental engineering. Meets monthly.
- Cultural Affairs Committee. Still needs 1 faculty member from NSFA. Meets 3 times/year.
- Scientific Misconduct Committee. Still need 1 faculty from the College of Engineering. Meets as needed.