EES Students and Advisors should be aware of several classes being offered Spring 2014 that will be of interest to EES undergraduates.
- EES 200: Introduction to Safety and Environmental Management
- EES 450: Principles of Environmental Science with Prof. Bruce Wiersma (PDF)
- EES 397/EES 590-002: The Camden Conference The Global Politics of Food and Water
- EES 100: Will be offered May Term 2014 (May 12-May 30) and will be taught with Mark Anderson.
- SFR 220: If students aren’t able to take EES 100, SFR 220 will count as the EES 100 course substitution.