Skip Navigation

Advising Center - Who uses the Advising Center?

The College of Education and Human Development Advising Center offers undergraduate academic advising to students majoring in:

Elementary and Secondary Education majors are assigned to the College Advising Center as their primary source for academic advising in the first half of their program. Professional advisors in the Center provide academic advising and program development to students from the time they enter the University until they successfully complete the Teacher Candidacy process, which typically occurs in the second semester of the second year of study. Once students pass Teacher Candidacy they are assigned to a faculty advisor for the remainder of their program. Students studying in Kinesiology and Physical Education Exercise Science option, Athletic Training, and Child Development and Human Relations majors are assigned to faculty advisors in their respective programs upon entering the college.

Back to Advising Center