Penquis Regional Administrator Support System (PRASS) - How PRASS is Governed
The Regional Support System Governance Committee manages the system. The Governance Committee is comprised of six practicing administrators from the Penquis region and one member of the UM graduate faculty. The Governance Committee is empowered to:
- annually assess the program to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of its operations,
- establish budget requirements and send out assessments to participating units,
- prepare an annual report on the numbers of administrators utilizing the system,
- submit needed changes in the Plan to participating units and then to the Commissioner,
- appoint nominees to the Regional Support System Review Committee.