- ERS 103 – Dynamic Earth. A 3-credit introductory course that attracts approximately 300 students per year.
- ERS 316 – Introduction to Structural Geology. A 4-credit lab course required for ERS majors.
- ERS 369 – Energy Resources and Climate Change. A 3-credit elective course that explores the energy resources used by humans and their climate and environmental implications.
- ERS 555 – Microstructural Processes. The primary graduate-level course that I teach most every year.
- ERS 601 – Advanced Topics. I use this avenue to cover a wide range of topics, as needed/requested by graduate and advanced undergraduate students.
Back to Scott Johnson