Disability Access/Housing or Dining Modifications
- Residents who present medical or psychological conditions that are documented by a qualified medical provider may request specific housing and/or dining accommodations.
- Housing Meal Plan Modifications Procedure
- The links below contain a form in PDF or Word format that you can print and give to your qualified medical provider to document your need for housing and/or dining accommodations.
Housing Doc of Need Form for Medical Provider (Word)
Housing Doc of Need Form for Medical Provider (PDF)
- Below is an accessible Word form that you can complete and print for use in requesting a modification of your housing or dining plans.
Housing/Meal Plan Modification Application form 2011-12 (Word)
Housing/ Meal Plan Modification Application form 2011-12 (PDF)
- Requests are reviewed and upon approval, reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the documented need.
- If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance with accommodations, please contact
Ann Smith, Director of Disability Support Services