Parents and Families
For Email Newsletters you can trust
Your student is important to us!
UMaine Dining places great importance on providing students a variety of dining options that can support well-balanced meal choices — and fun!
Resident students can choose from several meal plans that feature unlimited access to all-you-care-to-eat residential dining facilities (Hilltop, York and Wells). Some of these plans also include “Dining Funds,” which allow for additional flexible spending at locations like the Bear’s Den in the Memorial Union, Bear Bites Too in DP Corbett Hall, Union Central and the Bear’s Den Pub & Cafe where the dining style is á la carte. You can also find convenience markets on campus such as the Hilltop Market. Your student’s greatest value is in the resident facilities, where they can also enjoy special programming and events designed to enhance the on-campus living experience.
- professional, caring staff
- residential locations (Hilltop, York, Wells) = your student’s greatest value
- á la carte locations (Bear’s Den, Oakes Room) = for supplemental convenience dining and quick snacks
- meal plan choices include unlimited access to residential dining
- special programming and events
Please review our website for detailed information about meal plans and the dining program overall. If students have special dietary needs, food allergies or food intolerances, contact the Director of Culinary Services at 207.581.3463 or Kerry Chasteen at 207.581.4608.