Return to Layout View
Follow UMaine on Twitter
Join UMaine on Facebook
Watch UMaine on YouTube
Parents & Family
Apply to UMaine
Wells Central is located near the Long Road “gateway” to campus, just a short walk from Alfond Stadium, the Mall and the Black Bear Mascot statue. Our dining room features continuous, all-you-care-to-eat service from several gourmet stations, including Traditions home-style foods, World Flavors global foods, Artisan eclectic cuisine and Degrees brick oven-style specialties.
You’ll also find the Wells Market, a convenience store designed for to-go meals, snacks, beverages and more.
Wells Weekly Menu
Wells Facebook Page
Wells Central Quick Picks:
- All-you-care-to-eat dining, continuous service in our dining room. Take-out and convenience shopping in Wells Central Market.
- Self-service bars at Artisan. Weekday lunch: Make-your-own-soup bar, quesadilla bar, baked potato bar and more. Weekday dinner: pasta bar, kebob bar, and more.
- Hot breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m. on weekdays. Good-morning favorites plus make-your-own waffle bar, fruit and yogurt bar and featured omelet of the day with choices like Western omelet, Greek Omelet, etc.
- Stromboli, subs, and calzones at lunch at Degrees.
- Travel around the world with new ethnic menu items like Jerk Chicken and Spiced Chipotle Pork Tenderloin for dinner, as well as all your comfort food favorites.
Wells Market Quick Picks:
- New take-out options! Plus buy whole Degrees’ pizzas from the Market – call ahead (581-1365) or order at Wells Market.
- Expanded pre-made salads, sandwiches, veggie packs, bakery items and more.
- Conveniently located right at Wells Central.
Image Description: Windows at Wells Central Alfond entrance
Image Description: Students dining at Wells Central
Image Description: Aromas coffee shop and bakery at Wells Central
Locations - Wells Central
Back to Locations
University of Maine Dining
Orono, ME 04469
Phone: 207.581.DINE (3463) | Fax: 207.581.4714E-mail: email@example.com