Locations - Wells Central
Wells Central is located near the Long Road “gateway” to campus, just a short walk from Alfond Stadium, the Mall and the Black Bear Mascot statue. Our dining room features continuous, all-you-care-to-eat service from several gourmet stations, including Traditions home-style foods, World Flavors global foods, Artisan eclectic cuisine and Degrees brick oven-style specialties.
You’ll also find the Wells Market, a convenience store designed for to-go meals, snacks, beverages and more.
Wells Central Quick Picks:
- All-you-care-to-eat dining, continuous service in our dining room. Take-out and convenience shopping in Wells Central Market.
- Self-service bars at Artisan. Weekday lunch: Make-your-own-soup bar, quesadilla bar, baked potato bar and more. Weekday dinner: pasta bar, kebob bar, and more.
- Hot breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m. on weekdays. Good-morning favorites plus make-your-own waffle bar, fruit and yogurt bar and feature omelet of the day with choices like Western omelet, Greek Omelet, etc.
- Stromboli, subs, and calzones at lunch at Degrees.
- Hot breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m. on weekdays. Good-morning favorites plus make-your-own waffle bar and fruit and yogurt bar.
- Travel around the world with new ethnic menu items like Jerk Chicken, Spiced Chipotle Pork Tenderloin for dinner, as well as all your comfort food favorites.
Wells Market Quick Picks:
- New take-out options! Plus buy whole Degrees’ pizzas from the Market – call ahead (581-1365) or order at Wells Market.
- Expanded pre-made salads, sandwiches, veggie packs, bakery items and more.
- Conveniently located right at Wells Central.