Locations - Hilltop Dining
Hilltop is located across from the Recreation Center, near the corner of Hilltop and Rangeley Roads. Hilltop features an all-you-care-to-eat dining room that is located on the second floor “among the treetops.” Here you’ll find an array of made-to-order and self-service bars.
You’ll also find Hilltop Market, a convenience store designed for to-go meals, snacks, beverages and more. Resident students stop by Hilltop Market to stock up on snacks for their rooms, Rec Center members pop over to refuel after workouts, and staff swing by on their way to the office for coffee and a morning pick-me-up. There’s something for everyone at Hilltop!
Hilltop Weekly Menu
Click here to go to the Hilltop Facebook Page.
Hilltop Quick Picks:
- All-you-care-to-eat dining, continuous service in our dining room. Take-out and
convenience shopping in Hilltop Market.
- Grill-your-own Panini station.
- Hot specialty menu items at lunch. Choices like Reubens, Gorditas and Steak and Cheese Subs.
- Stir-fry bar is back this year for lunch and dinner. Enjoy daily features such as Thai,
Pan-Asian, and Mongolian Wok, with unique sauces, curries, and more!
- New self-serve bars like Make Your Own Grilled Cheese, Mediterranean Bar, and Smashed Potato Bar.
- Travel around the world with new ethnic menu items like Korean Beef Short Ribs, Chicken
Vindaloo, and Brazilian-Rubbed Salmon for dinner, as well as all your comfort food favorites.
- Fun late-night breakfast served Sunday through Thursday from
9 p.m. to midnight.
Image Description: students getting a meal from a station in Hilltop
Image Description: Hilltop Desserts
Image Description: Hilltop Bar seating
Back to Locations