Touchstone Basics (10-15 minutes)
- Introduces participants to Touchstone and the Counseling Center.
- Informs faculty and staff of the basics of suicide prevention.
- Describes the intervention and referral basics.
Touchstone Resource Training (2 hours)
- Learn to recognize early signs of depression and suicide.
- Learn more about the resources on campus.
- Develop more comfort and skill in talking about depression and suicide.
- Practice making interventions and referrals.
For more information, contact Kelly Shaw.