- Professor. Fluid mechanics, rheology, numerical methods, coating processes.
- Associate Professor. Polymer processing, non-Newtonian fluid dynamics, rheology, transport phenomena, applied numerical methods.
- Professor. Inorganic membrane synthesis and characterization, application of chemical vapor deposition and atomic layer deposition to membrane synthesis, filtration for microdevices, and selective adsorption materials synthesis and characterization.
- Calder Professor. Oxygen delignification, refining, pulping, pulp bleaching.
- Associate Professor. Process information systems, heat transfer.
- Associate Professor. Photophysics of nanoparticles and molecular nanoprobes, single molecule imaging, time-resolved single photon spectroscopic imaging techniques.
- Associate Professor. Microbial biosensors, physiological genomics of the zebrafish, fluorescence technology.
- Professor. Determination of the orientation and conformation of interfacial species, surface spectroscopies/microscopies.
- Professor and Department Chair. Sensor development, colloid systems, particulate and multiphase processes, pulp and paper manufacture.
- Professor Emeritus. Fundamentals of adsorption and adsorption processes.
- Sara L. Walton
Ph.D. (University of Maine, 2011)
- Associate Professor. Chemical sensors, fundamental catalysis (surface science).
- J. Larcom Ober Professor of Chemical Engineering. Selectivity improvement during oxygen and ozone bleaching, rate processes and modeling of char bed burning, effect of fiber properties on paper wetting.
- Associate Professor. Renewable energy, fuels and chemicals; bioprocessing; process engineering.
- Barbara J. W. Cole
Ph.D. (Washington, 1986)
- Professor of Chemistry.
- Douglas J. Gardner
Ph.D. (Mississippi State, 1985)
- Associate Professor of Wood Science and Technology.
- Stephen M. Shaler
Ph.D. (Penn State, 1986)
- Professor of Wood Science and Technology and Forest Engineering.
- Ian D. Dickey
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Maine Maritime Academy
- Verso Paper Corporation
- Tethys Research
- Nick Triantafillopollous
Ph.D. (IPST, 1988)
- Omnova Corp.