Meet the Staff
The staff of the Office of Continuing & Distance Education is a team of professionals that understand the importance of providing quality assistance to students & faculty. Some of our services include:
- Helping you explore your educational goals and choose the course of study that suits you
- Helping you select courses to meet your needs and fit into your busy schedule
- Connecting you with the appropriate University of Maine resources
- Registering you for classes by phone or walk-in to 122 Chadbourne Hall
- Scheduling Classes
- Payments to Faculty
- Online Course Design, Support, and Faculty Development
- Providing responsible access to the University of Maine
Please contact our office at 207-581-3143 for an appointment or to ask questions about your academic plan. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We look forward to assisting you with your UMaine experience!
Justin is responsible for assisting in many phases of the planning and production of Distance Education courses. He is also involved in R&D into new forms of media to improve the delivery of online courses at the University of Maine.
Director of University Studies, Associate Director of Student Academic Services for Continuing & Distance Education
Technical Support & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Man-Ching (Terence) coordinates network server administration, web site and database development, webmaster and digital marketing. He also oversees the CED technical support center for University faculty and students involved in the CED programs. In addition, he coordinates with University faculty in order to specialize digital marketing strategies that increase the awareness of CED programs both locally and internationally.
Course Scheduling & Data Support Coordinator
Student Academic Services Coordinator
Administrative Assistant II
Wanda works in the main office of Continuing and Distance Education. Most of her work consists of registering students for classes and answering any questions people might have about Continuing Education.