As part of President Obama’s Early Education Plan, the Administration for Children & Families (ACF) will support states and communities in expanding high quality early learning to infants and toddlers through the Early Head Start—Child Care Partnerships. Through these partnerships, Early Head Start grantees will partner with center-based and family child care providers who agree to meet Early Head Start Program Performance Standards and provide comprehensive, full-day, full year high-quality services to infants and toddlers from low-income families.
ACF has launched an Early Head Start—Child Care Partnerships webpage that includes the following resources:
- Read an overview of the Early Head Start—Child Care Partnerships Initiative (PDF).
- Learn more about President Obama’s Early Learning Initiative.
- Learn how to apply for ACF grants.
- Explore resources to develop successful partnerships between Early Head Start (EHS) grantees and Family Child Care.
- View Blending and Braiding Early Childhood Program Funding Streams Toolkit (PDF).
Please continue to check back to the Early Head Start—Child Care Partnerships webpage as ACF will update it as new resources are developed.