About the Canadian-American Center - Faculty Distinctions
- 20/20 Vision Award in Recognition of Extraordinary Vision and
Distinguished Performance, Association of Canadian Studies in the United States, November 24, 2009, San Diego, California
- Richard Williamson FLAME (Foreign Language Association of Maine) Leadership Award for 2009, March 17, 2009, Portland, Maine.
- Accepted, on behalf of the American Council for Québec Studies, the Prix du 3-juillet- 1608 from the Conseil Supérieur de la Langue Française for exemplary contributions to expanding awareness of North American French language and culture. Québec City, Québec, Canada, March 15, 2005
- Honored for 25 years of service to the University of Maine, May 8, 2004.
- Honored as lauréat of the American Association of Teachers of French, Northeast Regional Conference of the AATF, Boston, Massachusetts, September, 1994.
- Honoree for having taken the lead in developing Academic Alliances, American Association for Higher Education, San Diego, California, June, 1992.
Image Description: Dr. Raymomd Pelletier
Back to About the Canadian-American Center