The MBA - MBA Application Information
Application Process and Requirements:
The application includes submission of the following items:
• Personal essay
• Three letters of recommendation
• Current resume
• Official college transcripts from all schools attended
• Official score reports from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) taken within the last five years. GRE accepted on a case-by-case basis.
• For applicants whose native language is not English, official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), taken within the last five years (minimum score of 213 on the computer-based version and 550 on the paper-based version).
• Check or money order payable to the University of Maine for the application fee of $65 for online application or $75 for a paper application.