International Trips - International Exchange Program
Because business is global, we recognize the need to prepare our students to participate in world markets. Our goals are to:
- To provide our MBA students with valuable experiences in international business, culture, economics, and politics.
- To provide exposure to international business practices in order to prepare them for effective international management
- To provide our MBA students with an opportunity to apply their knowledge, skills, and communicative abilities to real business situations and international environments, and to advance their own cultural understandings.
These exchange programs offer our MBA students an international immersion experience as well as the opportunity to take courses abroad that are unique or specialized to complement our MBA program and the student’s career track.
Logistics of exchange program:
- Study for a semester – fall, spring, or summer.
- Select courses taught in English and transferable back into the MBA program.
- Costs: Because both Universities are partner schools, students pay the same tuition as they would normally at UMaine.
- Exchange students pay for their own room and board, miscellaneous fees, books, health insurance at the host campus abroad. Transportation costs are extra. There is also a $100 study abroad fee that is assessed. This covers orientation materials, a returned students’ reception, and full transfer credit evaluation. It keeps the student officially in student status while studying abroad.
- Application deadlines: October 15 for spring semester and February 20 for fall-semester. Apply through the Office of International Programs.
Image Description: Germany
Image Description: Angers
Image Description: Angers2
Back to International Trips