Graduate Programs - AACSB Goals for MBA Programs
The Maine Business School is accredited by AACSB International –The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula and produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
- Our graduates will be able to recognize and define business problems, be aware of their cross-functional implications, and address these problems using the appropriate technique or approach.
- Our graduates will be able to manage real-world business situations in uncertain environments, making decisions under information and resource constraints.
- Our graduates will exhibit effective oral and written communication skills.
- Our graduates will conduct themselves in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Our graduates will be able to work effectively with others in the presence of individual and cultural differences.
Image Description: AACSB seal
Back to Graduate Programs