About Us - Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in employment at the University of Maine 4-H Camp & Learning Center at Bryant Pond. Please see below information regarding available positions for 2014.
We have been providing camp and school programs to introduce children and adults to a unique blend of outdoor fun, environmental education, and practical outdoor skills for over 50 years. Surrounded by Maine ‘s sparkling lakes and diverse forests, our programs combine inspired fun and experiential education with the development of outdoor skills, offering outdoor based education for people of all ages and backgrounds. Learning to care for our natural world and for ourselves outdoors are our most important goals.
Dates of Employment and Positions Available:
- Food Service Supervisor April through October: Hourly Position
- Food Service Technician April through October: Hourly Position
- Administrative Specialist March through October: Hourly Position
- May through mid-June: Spring School Programs Field Staff (Lakeside Classroom): Positions are full
- Mid-June through August: Summer Camp Programs: Camp Counselors, Trip Leaders: Currently accepting applications for 2014
- Mid-August through October/early November: Fall School Programs Field Staff (Lakeside Classroom): Currently accepting applications for 2014
Fill out application and mail with resume and 3 letters of reference to:
University of Maine 4-H Camp & Learning Center
attn: Program Director
PO Box 188
Bryant Pond, ME 04219
Searches will be completed when positions are filled.
Applications are not considered complete until all references have been received.