SupportSuite Intro and How Tos
Access the Support Site:
- Go to http://www.umaine.edu/auxtech/support
- Use your network ID and password to enter the site (Do this First, before selecting any option).
Submit a Ticket
- Select “Submit a Ticket”.
- Select Department. If unsure, leave it “general”.
- Click “Next”.
- Priority defaults to Low. Do Not change this unless the issue requires immediate attention.
- Items marked with a red * are required.
- Under Message Details, be as specific as possible – the more details the better.
- Click “Submit” on the bottom of the form.
- A ticket has been created. Use “View a Ticket” on the main menu to check the status.
Navigate Through the System
- Under the “Technology Management” logo, it will show you where you are in the system. Click on any part of this tree to return to that section. “Support Center” will bring you back to the main menu.
Add New Documents to the “Downloads:” Section or Create News Articles
- Currently only Technology Management has access to these options. Submit a new ticket to request any documents to be published here.
Use “Live Support”
The “Live Support” button appears under the log on section on the right of your screen.
If the status shows “Online”, click the button and a technician will initiate a chat session with you.
If the status shows “Offline”, “Away” or “Back Soon” click the button and enter a brief description of your problem and how you can be contacted. A technician will be dispatched and contact you.