ARI People - ARI Members
ARI Members are:
- ARI Staff; or
- UMaine faculty with an aquaculture emphasis to their research portfolio.
The benefits of membership are diverse and aimed at supporting UMaine’s aquaculture portfolio.
- The opportunity to apply for small grants available twice yearly ($1000 per small grant);
- Emergency financial support for ARI research (at the discretion of ARI management committee);
- The opportunity to apply for travel support for attendance at relevant symposia/conferences;
- The opportunity to apply for ARI to cover tank charges (e.g. for small projects without funding, or for holding stocks of research animals);
- The opportunity to participate in ARI networking activities, and interact with like-minded people.
Applications for membership or affiliation will be reviewed by the ARI Membership Committee. Applications should be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a CV, list of publications, and a covering letter.