ARI People - ARI Affiliates
ARI Affiliates are:
- University of Maine System faculty or staff that co-operate with ARI regularly on research projects, or who have a research interest in aquaculture; or
- People external to the University of Maine System who are active research collaborators with ARI.
- help to facilitate the development of projects with ARI members;
- meeting venue support;
- assistance with grant development and budgeting;
- co-ordination of access to resources (e.g. research animals, aquaria, lab space); and
- the opportunity to participate in ARI networking activities, and interact with like-minded people.
Applications for membership or affiliation will be reviewed by the ARI Membership Committee. Applications should be submitted in writing to email@example.com and must include a CV, list of publications, and a covering letter.