Presentations and Training Possibilities
Maine AgrAbility is available to present (at no charge) at your organization/event. Types of organizations that may find us helpful presenters include:
- Any group composed of farmers/farm workers
- Any group that interacts with members of the farming community, such as
- NRCS Conservationists
- Rural rehabilitation professionals
- Rural health care professionals
- Rehabilitation/therapy students
- Rotary Clubs
- 4-H Leader Groups and 4-H Groups
Presentations are adaptable in length (10-60 minutes) and topic. Topics we present include:
- AgrAbility101: What is it and how can it help?
- Farming for the Long Term: What’s your body got to do with it?
- Farming and Arthritis
- Farming and Ergonomics: Health and Safety around the farm
- Injury and Illness Prevention on the Farm
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Spray Applications
Ask us if you have a topic you’re interested in learning more about – chances are we can do it!