Animal Science Resources - Goat
Eastern States Exposition Information and Forms
Goat Project Resources
- Kids 4 Kids Program
- 3rd Annual Jr Boer Goat Breeders of Maine Goat Camp
- 4-H Meat Goat Publications (North Carolina State University)
- American Dairy Goat Association
- Maryland Small Ruminant Page
- Dairy Goat Journal
- New York State 4-H Youth Goat Programs
- Feeding and Housing Dairy Goats
- Cornell University Plants of Concern to Goat Owners
- Index to Diseases and Health Related Problems
- External Parasites of Sheep and Goats
Manuals and CD’s available for 6 major animal groups; equine, small ruminant (sheep and goats), canine, beef, dairy, and feline. You can order directly from the York County Shepherds 4-H Club from Sanford, Maine at a slightly discounted price. This will support Maine 4-H, as a portion of the price will go to the Maine 4-H Foundation. Contact Donna Flint at email@example.com or mail your order in to York County Shepherds, c/o University of Maine Cooperative Extension, 21 Bradeen St., Suite 302, Springvale, ME 04083. Manuals are $74.95 + $6.00 for shipping and handling, CD’s are $24.95 + $3.00 shipping and handling. You can view the manuals at the InfoVet website. Click on the animal you wish to browse.
For more information on educational programs in your area, contact your county Extension office.