4-H Events - Maine 4-H Days
July 18 – 21, 2013
Location: Windsor Fairgrounds
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 1, 2013 – Participants who register before the July 1st deadline will be charged the early registration fee of $5.00/person, with a maximum of $15.00/family. If you register after July 1st, the fees increase to $7.00/person, with a maximum of $20.00/family.
Questions? Contact Jessy Brainerd, State 4-H Office Administrative Specialist 207-581-3877, or 1-800-287-0274
- Enrichment Programs
- Camping Guidelines
- Important Information & Rules
- Directions to Windsor Fairgrounds
- Volunteers Needed!
- Take-a-Chance Auction
- Registration Form (form fields are interactive) (Word | PDF)
- Permission/Health (Word | PDF)
- Photo Release (Word | PDF)
- Assumption of Risk (Word | PDF)
- Horse Track Participants (Word | PDF)
- Registration Form (information sheet only – form fields are interactive) (Word | PDF)
- Complete Maine 4-H Days Printable Packet (Word | PDF)
Maine 4-H Days is an annual event, sponsored by the Maine 4-H Foundation, with animal and enrichment tracks for all age groups.