4H @ UMaine: Connecting Kids to Campus - Policies
In addition to the standard 4-H rules and agreements, parents and participants should be aware of the following 4H@UMaine policies:
- Participants will be assigned a double occupancy room in the residence hall and should stay in their assigned room. The University requires that we know where each participant is staying.
- Participants are responsible for any damages, which occur to the room during their stay.
- Any disturbance or emergencies should be reported to a chaperone or night supervisor.
- Participants must be in the dormitory at the end of the last evening activity, lights out at 11:15 p.m.
- 4-H appropriate clothing required at all times-dress code information will be included in your participant packet
- Participants should stay in areas where activities are taking place. Do NOT leave any activity without notifying a chaperone.
- Give the nurse at registration, any medications needed by youth during the weekend. She will administer doses as needed throughout the weekend.
- A lost key can have a fee up to $50.00. Participants agree to pay this fee should they lose their room/building keys.