Thanks to everyone who has sent in their 4-H Days paperwork, 2012 is definitely shaping up to be a great year for Maine 4-H Days! Some of the enrichment programs are starting to fill up, and the registration forms on the website will be kept up to date with information about which sessions are full. If you would like to sign up for Maine 4-H Days, but would prefer paper copies of the form – please just send an email at email@example.com, or call the office at 800-287-0274, or 581-3877, and we will send the forms right out to you. You can also fax your forms in to 581-1387.
Some of the great activities at Maine 4-H Days:
- New for 2012: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, there will be organized activities for youth of all ages, including a Contra Dance, and a movie night!
- There are a lot of great things to make and eat – from Regional Italian Cooking, to Spring Rolls & Smoothies – you can even learn how to make ice cream in a Ziploc bag!
- One-Day animal tracks include Dog Camp and Poultry, the Horse track will be running all three days, and there are workshops being offered for Beef, Sheep, Goat, and Working Steers.
- You can get active in Karate, or learn first aid for yourself or your animal; you could even learn to speak Italian or Sign Language!
- There is so much more – check out all of our Enrichment Programs!
Volunteers – don’t feel left out! You can participate in a number of different activities too – from VOLT training for those who need it – to Team Building Fun and Shelter Building!
More information and all of the registration materials are available online at: http://umaine.edu/4h/youth/4-h-events/maine-4-h-days/. Get your registrations in by June 4th to be eligible for the reduced registration fee! We look forward to seeing you all at the Windsor Fairgrounds June 21 – 24!